Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PS all!!

Paiseh all!! I haven update my blog since 3rd may and that is about one week and 2 days? Haix, the reason I have not been updating my blog is because I was doing homework and don't have the time to leisure myself abit...the most was just go facebook awhile...So sorry readers! Then, I don't have even have time to contact secondary school friends...so sorry again!! Let's talk about today...hmm, I was early and was the first one to reach...isn't it rare? I am always late..but I will keep it up of not being late...hahas! O, BTW, I have a new classmates just got transfer from Marketing course to Business Management on Monday. He is so kind de lor...sociable too. Hahas!! Welcome to our clique eddy...XD Now have 5 people le...as in close friends loh...Want more!! Still asking Wan Hong, Nicole and Lay ping? Hope our relationship with them will bloom like a flower...XD And those in secondary school, I know that our relationship has not been as good as last time, I still want to improve this relationship though...So, talk to me more!! Someday we will go out...hahas! Ok, Back to today, go microeconomics tutorial and that is the only tutorial for the day...XD. Then go Koufu eat with Me, Jun Jie, Sok Wai, Yan Ping, Eddy, Hong Ming, Ming Yuan and Cheng Yap, Hahas! I eat western as well as the others except the side dish we choose are different and Ming Yuan and Cheng Yap eat different thing. Then, CAMWHORE!! Haha, new friend new photos ma! Rite?? Ok, then at 1.50, I, Ming Yuan and Hong Ming go gym!! Then Sok Wai, Yan Ping and friend and Eddy go library till 2 as Yan Ping got Make-up test cause she was absent last week. Then go do gym till 3.40...In GYM, first, we train the shoulders? Dunno? Then still ok, But do 3 sets leh, 60, 70, 80, increase the weight by each set...for me. Hong Ming do 30? Ming Yuan do 100? Constant? Dunno what is the units...haha! Then go train back...this time I do first set, second set and third set also increase by each time...Then go train bisect...So hard loh, arm pain dao....Then go train chest...hahas!! After that, go pull one thing, dunno train what de...Then lift weight of 15 kg 15 times...Basically, all exercise do 3 sets of 15 times, ARM hurting now...zzz...tommorrow still got ICA...haix...Hope muscles will grow...haha!! And O ya, thx Ming Yuan for helping me and give support when I cannot handle the weight...hahas!! Then go home, bath, do corrections for microeconomics tutorial...then now blogging...want eat dinner le, then study!!! Ok la...bb all...thx for reading =)

No comments: