Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sundays

Today, first week of the day...haix, one week past...then haven't complete any projects yet...sian. Today woke up at 11.30 like that. Then 12 use laptop...started to create lists for friends and photos, privatise folders and make restricions...lols. Actually only the family photos, which is only 3 photos...lols. Then do until 3.30, Aunt called and say bring trolley as things are too heavy...then till 4 plus...then come back...eat tibits as lunch...lols. Then go downstairs...took the lift...then sister say Be Yi(My Aunt), I look like rabbit? Pretending to be one...then my Aunt no reply...lols. Then I say no? And she started jumping...then the lift...DOOM...scared me...lols. The lift stucked, lols. Sian loh, my sister, nothing to do, go and jump here and there...lols. Then during the trapped, people past by and saw us...so malu. They must be saying, hey, they are stucked. Then later we go down, buy things and came up...Now I am posting...haix...sianz, when should I do my homework...still wondering...I mean the speech outline...projects keep coming...really sian diao....haix...Waiting..........................................................................for...........................................dinner now...DINNER.....................DINNER.......................................DINNER................................DINNER.......

No comments: