Saturday, June 20, 2009

So fast friday le!!

Wa lao ehs...so fast Friday liao...haix...Today woke up at 10 plus am or 11 plus am bah? I think...Then look at my laptop...It was not switch off...lols...from yesterday 9 plus till now...almost 24 hrs le...first time on so long loh...hope it won't spoiled...choy! Touch wood >.< Then called wj but he never pick up, wanted to ask him want to go out or not. Then later he 12.38 pm message me and ask yes? I say want go out ma? He say call the others, I say I no have one of the number, he say he will call that one, then I say ok and I will called jf....then I never call...lols...Then around 1 pm I called him and we start chatting...then chat till 1.40 pm, then I called jf and we start conferencing, lols...I ask jf want go out ma? He say he today cannot, he want to study...then wj say then we 2 go out also boring then no wan go loh...then even they can, I also cannot...cause while we were conferencing, father called and ask things...then I ITCHY, say I want go out with friends, then he say go where? I say haven't decide, he say haven't decide then don't go loh, then he say project or leisure purpose, I say leisure...then he say then no need go, cause now outside got virus, swine flu, blah blah blah...haix...and then he say ok? I say ok...hang off...then SIANZ loh, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday can go out de loh...then all 3 days for certain reasons become cannot...sianz la, then keep using computer, later wear spectacles, I no want!! Then slack de loh, keep playing games, must well go school do project...=.= Haix...sianz...

No comments: