Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday...sibei sianz...

Haix...today very tired....sleep at 4 am plus...cause want help mum clear virus at her desktop ma. Then 4 am plus, after downloading new versions some anti-virus programs cause it was too old, organise the files awhile...lie on bed and sleep...lols...Then both laptops and desktop was not off for the whole midnight...Then in the morning, about 10 am I woke up...do all the clear virus and update anti-virus things...then she sitting there together also to organise her files. About, 12, everything was done. Then I use util 2 till father came back and he brought MacDonald's, so I eat lunch loh. The desktop was so lag loh, heng now got laptop. Now her desktop still haven't off, mine I off from morning then afternoon then switch on de. Furthermore, since I have laptop and never use the desktop, she did not update the anti-virus loh...then complain got virus. Then, I use computer till 6, dunno why, internet like very slow at times...haix, is it me or is it the modem or the Singtel? Or the whole Singapore Or World?? LOLS...then my laptop, the microphone got another problem...haix...I use recorder can't record anything, then video call also cannot, but msn use the record function can...then use headphone also cannot...haix...very sianz...Then later desktop no sound, put earphone also no sound, fixed for half-an-hour...then can le...haha...I am expert...lols..jkjk...Then today dunno why keep sneezing and have a flu...but just now after bath heal le...YAY!! Haix, today actually like want to go out with friends de loh, but got flu...sianz...then like doing nothing productive. Still got speech outline, the html project haven't research finish, then stats, have go and collate, Monday go school then collate...tomorrow where should I go? O ya, got squash..hahas...then maybe after that do project or go out with friends loh...lols...Very tired...Holiday = no holiday = more worse then school days...Ok la, 88!!

No comments: