Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday le....

Friday again...why so fast de? I still want to say it although I repeated so many times le...TIME FLIES!! Sianz....really loh...How did I spent my week of "holidays"? LOLS...projects...haven't even completed one...lols. Ok, today finally, one day that I no need to go to school, Monday to Thursday I go to school siah....haix...Then today, woke up at 11 plus am, play Handphone games till 12 pm...then wash up...slack around...lie on bed...one o clock...I started packing my house...2 pm...I am still packing...very tired, haven't eat yet...haix...then 2.49 pm father came back and look at me...I am still packing, so look a bit messy. Haix, then he asked, eat le ma? I say no, then he say go down stairs buy 2 packets of Lemon Chicken Rice. So I go buy...came up...Father tell sister eat...I continue to pack, then he took a plastic bag and say which want don't want one? I say that one, pointing to the pile of rubbish (paper, clips..etc)...then I pick up the rubbish and throw into the plastic bag and he throw the plastic bag and he asked me eat, but I did not...and is strange that he did not ask me again. Hahas...O ya, before that I quarrel with my sister as she keep eat, then watch television like the house is hotel...zzz. Always make a mess and I have to clean up...well, we always quarrel because of this matter. Then we shout, then I take a glass thing...and she say throw la! I then drop on a plastic board and think it won't be broken ma...but it bounce and hit on the floor and then broke? lols?? Then she say or hor...mummy de...you die liao...haix...nevermind...I pack de ma...mother also won't see the thing...I hide a place liao...and I also think she forget the thing liao...Then I pack till 4.30 pm...then vacuum the floor...then about 5 pm I started eating...lols...5 pm eat lunch, people at this time eat dinner liao...then bring sister to mother's work place as she is working there ma...then meet mother, then go Bishan park play till 7.30 pm...then go home, slack a while, haven't used computer the whole day...hahas...then cut nails...then go bath, eat dinner...then now blogging loh. O.o, Now I packed the house le, wonder how long will it last??? Got one destroyer at home...Ok la...post till here...Monday starts e learning...do what? LOLS!!

No comments: