Monday, June 15, 2009

First day of holidays...

Today is the first day of holiday and I am so tired....lols...Today woke up at 8, then from grandmother house went back home, do some housework and prepare then went to school. When I reached, called Ken Siew, she say Helen and Jolinda meet at YCK MRT and come...then Ken Siew is still at library. So I called Ken Siew to meet me at the shopping arcade...then we waited for 15 minutes and they came at 10.30...Then go cheers and then go library chit-chat...lols, discuss stats project a little bit only...go there is like asking how we want to do the survey only...hahas! Then waited Andrew for 1 hour till 11.30am. Then Ming Yuan came. Then talk and discuss awhile and Jolinda, Helen and Andrew go home. Then I, Ken Siew and Ming Yuan discuss about the HTML project while waiting for Fariha...when she came...we started researching...haix, research dao siao!! The information very difficult to find de...Worst, this cannot be done at home as teacher want us to search only at that 4 websites which is subscribe by the school...we cannot access from home...Then at 2...I, Ken Siew and Fariha went to the MacDonald's there and eat...I eat other stalls...haha...they ate Mac's. I am so hungry loh, from morning till 2 never eat dao...XD. About 3, we are done and they went home...then I went back library to find Ming Yuan they all...lols...I forget take the PM sticker for temperature taking and need to went all the way back to auditorium and take...haix...Then about 4, I and Yan ping's stats group went to AMK hub...they eat..I see..lols...then went home...bath, use computer...hahas! O ya, I even take out all the clothes and pants I no wan wear and cannot wear de...cause too big. LOLS!! Ok la...tomorrow still need go back school again for squash..should I go?? Haha, will see...Bye!

No comments: