Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last week of Holidays?

Last Week of holidays...is it? Just receive rumours in the morning that our holidays are going to be extended by one week...lols...everyone was talking about it....one of my classmate told me in the afternoon that the Newspaper did show...and only NYP has this EXTENDED holidays...lols. Then, Yan Ping, one of my close friend in class (CLIQUE) told me and say go the school email...I go checked and they sent an email saying there will be a extended one week holiday. Then, I was only convinced at that time...lols. Why only NYP? Falila say RP got 2 person was infected, so NYP need to have this EXTENSION...what if the wind change direction and blow to SP, NP and TP there...lols...well...nevermind. Hope this swine flu thing will be SWIPED off as soon as possible. Sometimes, I don't like the holidays in POLY...lols. But some of my friends like it...cause is like I stay at school the time is longer then normal school days...I practically go back to school everyday...haix...Last week went back 3 days...Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. This week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday also went...tomorrow also need to go, but of cause, you sometimes can sleep more if you want and no need to care about attendance. You also never learn new syllabus so ok loh. Tomorrow dunno need to go at what time leh? Ken Siew say he will come at 2 cause need to sleep...then I meet Ming Yuan at 10...but mother need go for exam then father need drive her to the Tiong Baru, no one take care of sister, so change to 11, then I dunno leh...go at 11? Or 2? Decide tomorrow bah...sianz...Then today meet stats group at 9 am...I 8.16 am woke up...lols...reached at 9.30..missed a bus..haix...then do stats from 10 am to 1.40 pm...Then slack in LAB awhile then go eat...till 2.40...go the seminar room...then do HTML from 3 pm till 5 pm...then do the bibliography for other group members and 6 go home...then as usual bath and eat dinner...now blogging loh...hahas! Ya, that's about all....hahas! O ya, today is the sixth day of research and I finally found points for question 2...YES!!! Then ya...haha...so happy...ok la...bb!!!!!!!

No comments: