Friday, June 12, 2009

Holidays~~

Hi all again~~Its again one week and a day since I blog...Sianz...Let's see...Friday...get back accounts de marks...22.5 put of 25, tyco de la...Then Saturday and Sunday nothing much...went church at Saturday, afternoon go orchard pei jon buy clothes...he buy only...Then Sunday I chiong stats for 4 hrs? Monday go see the paper.Justify Full..siao liao loh...thought can get 29...but misinterpreted the question, make wrong probability statement...all opposite =.= POPCORN!! The question!! PEK CHEK!! Then there are two groups of people, one like me write same probability statement and draw same graph as me...the others draw the opposite...haix...Answer haven't come out...think I wrong? Cause my answer and Jun Jie's answer is opposite? His probability of getting wrong is lower then me ma...Who knows?? Haix...hope can get at least 21 to make it for a B! Then Tuesday nothing much la...Wednesday during microecons tutorial...BIG thing happen...Cause I cannot copy finish what teacher put on the OHP ma...So when she give free time to let us digest...I go see the transparency loh...then I copy finish le, out of curiosity, I shift down the paper that she cover the answer for the next question, then I shout out, "Wa! Got answer!" Actually I did not see and analyse, just a GLANCE...teacher say "A! Very rude leh!" I shock dao...lols...Then later when I went back to sit...I tell my friends...then hor...she dunno write what on the class list and her note book...Siao liao loh...guai kia like me...like me tio record...lols...Izzit I think too much? I dunno leh...haix...scare leh...CP marks 10% u know??? Well people make mistakes ma, even in secondary school I also got kana caught before. Sianz....Then yesterday POM lecture...teacher cancel halfway as it was too noisy...she say those who want to continue to learn can come in front find her, so I go loh...O ya...btw...Actually want to say sorry to her de...but like dunno why can't say out? I know I was wrong to shift loh...but my main intention is see the answer she had gone through but I did not copy finish...plus, it will like be wired if I sent her E-mail...I am sorry? LOLS?? Haix...Then for HTML ICA 3 on Thursday...I Wednesday study from 7 pm to 12 am...1 hour break from 9 pm to 10 pm for dinner. Then at 12 am, sleep, when I wake up, it was 6.36 am, I study till 7 and sleep again...8 am woke up, study till 8.30 am then prepare and go school...The teacher, go through a lesson, give us a group project due in later time then test...sianz, spot 2 wrong errors, cfm 8 marks, one question 2 marks, one error spot dao write le correction but miss a word...1 or 2...take it as 2...then 12 marks!! Never mind, I get B loh, if can...lols! HOPED! Then today, I was late by 10 minutes? LOLS? I everytime walk by myself wired wired de...no one talk to...haix...walk to school, felt so lonely...Then after school, go discuss stats project from 11.40 (Class suppose to be end at 12) to 12.10? Then go home, do housework, some uncompleted work in class, never do dao homework? The most abit...haix...still got EFFCOM speech...sianz...Nervouse de loh...everytime. Project also....holiday still must go back for squash!! Haix...sianz...Holiday I must go out with secondary school friends liao...or else no time...lols...But holiday like=do revision, project and homework? That is like no holiday? lols? Ok la...Holiday~.~ Enjoy...lols...KK SIGN OFF!!

No comments: