Sunday, June 21, 2009

O.o...Saturdays!!

Today is sixth day, so fast...cannot keep saying that...hahas! Still as slack, never do dao speech outline...lols...woke up at at 9 today...very tired..lols. Then prepare till 9.40 am...then 10.10 am go out of house...lols...then go church. Then today nothing much happen at church, hahas...no activities ma. Then go out with with Hwee Leng and Aishah...lols at Ang Mo Kio hub...But we meet at North Point first...WOW!! When I first reach there, is like total change...it's been years since I go to North Point le...now got 2 buildings...lols...then they all say they at library, I go till the highest floor, also no library...Later they say got 2 buildings...so I went to the new building loh...then found them le...take the first photo ever with Hwee Leng...lols. Then we went to Ang Mo Kio hub...lols. That was like half an hour later after we meet. Then later Prem called me say want play pool ma...hiax...cannot ar...Aishah also no want...that makes Hwee Leng also no want to go...then in the end never go...hahas..then tomorrow go play with them? lols...Today like walk around, then stand at one position and sms and walk again, then stay and sms agian...lols...then go MacDonald's and they all eat some snack...then go back Ang Mo Kio hub talk, laugh...hahas...talk lame but funny things...lols..anyway, I was lame whole day...or you can say...I
am always lame...hahas! Then went to the arcade up there, then never play, Hwee Leng anything, then Aishah, so never play...then chat awhile then go home loh, follow them to the top and wait for MRT, then take 2 more photos with Hwee Leng, Aishah no want take...Then hor, my Handphone lag ma...then Hwee Leng hear the click sound and go off, both times also like that, then I say want take 3rd time, MRT come...=.= Then 2 blur photos, not very blur, just not clear...haix...but I won't delete (usually I will when photos are not clear) as this one is very memorable one...Hahas...2 years plus first 3 photos lehs...Ok la, gtg...b!

No comments: