Friday, August 24, 2007

Back to results-__-

Hey there readers, talking bcack to my results and school happenings today. Well, let's talk about my happning in school today. Once again, I was late in school again, today I 7 o'clock then wake up. after preparation, 7.30(School late time), I went out and went to school. When I reach at 8.30, I thought write my name and can go ready. But this time, I had to wait for my cohort manager as I was late 13 times. Few moments later, the cohort manager came and ask why am I late and so I answer Because I overslept. So she say next time after 7.55, she will not let anyone go back to class no matter what. then she gave me a 3hours detention. When I go back to class, everyone was writing testimonials for themselves and 2 other friends. but I was late so I only write for myself. Today got give back maths paper and social studies paper. Maths paper one I got 57/60. Yay! But paper two I deprove by 5marks. 29only. But, in total, I improve from my mid-year by 7marks. haha.XD. Social studies you all know le ma, From my previous previous previous post. Ya, thats is all. Bye!

No comments: