Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today last paper

Ooo ya, today is my last paper, geography. Haix, after going to the doctor yesterday to see my sore eyes problem, he gave me MC which is today and tomorrow. It is 22dollars, he also give one bottle of substance which is for my eyes and pills for eating to stop the pain. But I when to school today because it is last paper and with my eyes red but not so red anymore. So while I was waiting for the bus, I put one drop each into my eye, hoping it will get better. Then i notice one more thing suddenly, I was LATE. Haix, nvm, I say to myself. Last paper ma. then when I reach school, I was 10minutes late. But i still go in and start my paper. In the end, I did not finish my geography paper. Just that 10minutes to do that question. But Just because I miss the bus by a second, 10minutes gone, question gone, answer GONE!!!!!! Should I go to school tommorow???? now 11.38 lo. YAWN! Should I? O ya, I have another thing to say, I am so happy, I get 34/50 for my social studies. Yes, usually i get 25,26wan. O ya. SAD LA, N 'LV's IS DRAWING NEAR.

No comments: