Monday, August 20, 2007

Today FandN paper

Sianzz ar, today F and N paper was ok only lo. Yesterday i wan running in a fever, my whole body felt the coldness. My family don't want me to got to school but I still persist that I want to go as I think, only left 2 papers only, aiyah never mind. So today i go for my F and N papaer, I think section A i can do well but section B and C, no hope le. I did not even look at vitamins and study. And for Section C, which is essay questions, I never learnt for the planning meals one and also baking which is one of the essay question in question 6. So I choose 6a, which is advantages and disadvantages of convenince food. I wrote all craps in. This time F and N paper, 20? I guess. O ya, talking back to fever, i still have a sickness. Haix, it is that I have sore eyes. My eyes all become red. I now look like vampire. I don't know what has happen exactly. Saturday I was looking fine but after saturday night, the next day morning, I woke up, I have red eyes le. Now, my eyes are still pain. Ar!!!!!!!!

No comments: