Monday, August 27, 2007

Know all the marks for prelims except...

Today, I know all the results for my prelims le except chemistry and english paper 2. Today, I am not late for school, yay. I get back my english paper, F and N paper and mother tounge paper. English, haix, very bad, section one composition only get 5/30 and section two which is magazine, I only get 12/30. Zzz, so bad. Total only get 17/60. Althought the other classmates also get very bad. Some got better than me and some even worse than me. Haix, why my english so poor, just could not understand. Mother tounge paper total I got 61/100. Phew, just make it for B3. F and N, Surprisingly, I got a 26/40. It is because I did not study much because as you all know, I was sick. I hope that english paper 2 I will score well so that I can just make it a 50/100 for prelims and overall. Today, my F and N teacher never come, so bored at class, sianzzz. Ya, thats all. Bye readers. XD

No comments: