Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homework

Homewor, homework and homework. Why so many of them. Last time, no matter how much homework there is, I will hand it in on time without stress. Now, yes, I hand in on time, but I felt that I have alot of stress doing them. why, too many? secondary 4? more homework? I don't understand, N levels are drawing near, why there are so still many homework? Actually, I always study for exams on the day before. But, because of this is a N level, I intended to study one week before. But beacause of homework, it let my rivision go burst. Should I blame homework or me? for playing too much computer games. Ya, maybe you are right, It is my fault. If I did not play games, I can use the time to study. Haix, tommorow is my prelim O level maths paper one. Should I study? I have no hope in it, if can, c5, cannot? F9 lo. No choice, never put much effort in it. Just like A-maths.

No comments: