Friday, August 17, 2007

Chemistry and maths paper

Haix, today maths paper i think i only can score 30. 30 to me is ok only.Y my marks have change?? Don't tell me It is because of computer again. But, today chemistry paer is still ok, BETTER than physics. So in total i think my combined science will get 80? 70plus? Wa, monday F and N paper, So many things to study. Oya, maths today graph I draw wrong. Heng ah, Got a classmate of mine tell me it is wrong. And he say 'let me see'. so I did. So i tell him to let me see his as i cannot find what is wrong in my graph. Then later did I know that it is my line X=5 line draw wrong. I draw it too Y=5. You cannot guess who the person is. I always thought he is angry and mean person. Later did i know that sometimes strangers can help you BETTER than SOME friends. Ya well, thats all for today.

No comments: