Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today went out

One very important thing to say, my sore eyes recovered. Just that I don't know why there is still one little small red patch left in my right eye. Today, when I wake up, I thought I can go home early as I heard my mum says that she want to go home early. But from 1,2,3.....went out, till 6, still at outside shopping to buy things for my grandmother. During the shopping, I went to play with my sister at the water section. I put my water bottle beside all the other water bottles that are not open and let my sister guess which is my water bottle as my water bottle has the same apperance as the others. Then I decided to stop playing and take out my water bottle and also drink the water inside my water bottle as I am thirsty. Suddenly, the uncle working in the NTUC accuse me of stealing. LOLzz, so my mother argue with that worker. few moments later, they stopped quarrling and kept quite and walk out seperately. So, sometimes playing and doing small little silly things can give you alot of big problems. Ok, back to while I was shopping, after shopping, we went back to my grandmother house and eat and go home lo. Ya, that is all.
Here are some websites that can make you be entertain when you are bored. Try it, its nice. XD

No comments: