Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't know is suay or whats...lols...

Hi all...beofre I being..did I not mention I am suay? Or I drop my phone yesterday? Actually...I did a lot of times...I phone crack...hmm I cui? LOL...anyway..it crack long ago...but...yeserday drop le...pick up...thought nothing wrong...then later people call...wa lao...cannot hear...zzz...think of letting drop again...anyway...back to today...woke up at 7.38 am..then sleep back and woke up at 9.30 am..after that use computer till 11.30 am and I started cooking...lols...

Cook what "Bee Tai Mak" I dunno...cook whole container...lols...cook 2 times..not bad la..maybe lack of some taste...mother say ok..father say ok..SW say ok..I say ok...okok loh...hahas! Then cook le..12.30 pm...including washing up...then I go bath all that and went school..2 pm..then find SW...then later we walk around..finding tutorial room...but the person is locking le..one student say...no need find le la..he want to lock all rooms le..lols...when we walk in...

Then later Ting call..say Theresa graduation end le...hahas! Then I and SW go find her...hmm...then 3 pm go Koufu and eat the thing I cooked...shared it wih her...hahas...full~~Then go project meeting...3.50 pm...do till 5 pm...then they all go le...then I and SW...stayed till 7 pm...took some photos...never do dao my work then we go Queensway...bus faster loh...SBS recommend take 72 then 153...lols..from NYP...97 minutes...

Hmm...then Isee from my house to there...they recommend another route 41 minutes...so I took 76 to my house and use they plan de...so 1 hour only...fast ma...then changed GRIP...choose colour...lols...don't know choose right or wrong...I choose a blur one and she choose a yellow one...then she say she should take the red one...hmm...then I should take the yellow one...never mind la...still got chance..next time..bought her the grip...she bought me one squash ball...hahas!

O ya...forget to mention..just now...before go school...hand phone really dropped..and ok le...can hear le...but...silent button spoilt...then I fixed here there...then ok le...just that now bigger crack..screen inside I think got dust le..feel like one day service computer and hand phone...when?? Hmm...then JY all!!

No comments: