Friday, May 14, 2010

Work starts today?

LOL~ start holiday le…works starts also? 15th to 15th…the pay…hmm, May 16th till June 16th…hmm…wasted one week didn’t work cause doing project ma…lols…nvm la…anyway…see if can work dao one month…think can…then…woke up at 11.46 am…SW called…hmm5 pm....…then I wake up and started doing housework…and I pack house…packed the living room..lols…3 hours half then finish…3.16 pm…

Hmm…then cook lunch for sister…then eat…then late she complain what egg to soggy..egg got chao dao smell…lols…can eat can le what…still complain…I think also ok what..no chao dao wei…the egg is mother bring from school de, I just reheat…o ya…yesterday sleep after finish eating…and I go sleep..no put back plate…in the end don’t know who help me put…think is sister….

LOL~~Then she say…you never put the plate in sink…help her pack house and put plates and wash don’t know how many times no complain…now a little they so gae gao…zzz…anyway…then eat le wash..mother came back then father…and I realize phone just cut off…only can receive incoming calls le...cannot sms and outgoing…my hp…haix…

Then 6.15 pm receive call form Ian…he say I work…lols…I say is it? He say ya…then I day I see book no write ma…he say I do minibar…sianz…then I prepare and 7 pm reached…then later count le money see dao SW…we say want meet ma…hmm…then later see le awhile jiu go le…then sms me say 8.30 pm meet…her friend name…then say sent wrong…then I think she go le loh….

LOL~~then 10 plus pm saw her…then she say I break le ma…I say now go can..cause interval (means now all shows are playing and no shows are coming up till next hour or 45 minutes sometimes)…then later she past me bread jiu go home le…hmm…touched~~hope she did well for her ICA today…hmm…then went home…dinner…next day 10 am siahs…

Sianz…left my water bottle there…bring loads of popcorn bag…got a Prince of Persia Key chain…lol…think that is all for today le...B~~

No comments: