Monday, May 24, 2010

Sai Sai Sai day...lols...

Slept at 5 am..then SW called at 9.20 am..missed 8 calls till 9.26 am and I answered..thanks for calling me up...hmm..then I prepare and went there...10.30 am reached and punched in..though I was late...then the manager say why you so early come? LOL...I say I though I late...then I see deployment book..6 pm then work..diao to the max...then I say how? He say since you come early then work early...

Then I replied..then go off early..he say ya...hmm..then slack till 12 plus pm and when want go work...3d...Jason..some one higher ranking then me there...say pop some popcorn first...before go up...who knows...I pop till 6 pm non-stop...zzz....keep poping..haix...people keep ordering...sianz...then later 3D no people..the one end morning shift de 3D ask me go...wa lao...sianz...then I want go home!! Then Ian...told me he no people...hiax..

Then in the end extend till 12 am...sianz....14 hours siahs...anyway...11.52 pm I punch out and everything was done...all alone...Ian got help awhile...talk to him there awhile also...maybe can work this semester...next semester I dunno le..see first bahs...hiax...Then went home..took a lot of food...lols...don't know want go grandma house ma or go home..in the end go home...hmm...think that is all for today...o ya...home alone...Saturday and Sunday mother is not back...she go from grandmother house..bring sister to school...they already planned..got bring uniform all those le..ok la...B~~

No comments: