Sunday, May 30, 2010

Suay suay day….(Thursday)

Today really suay ones…lol…anyway…I think this week is so tiring and suay…slept at 5.30 am…call SW before that so that she can prepare early for school…then I go sleep…lol..then need bring sister go school…she 7 am then wake..I 7.15 am…lols…like only sleep 1 hour 45 minutes? Tired…Then she complain see la late le la...all sought of nonsense…

Hmm...then later go Cathay...cause I put my water bottle there…lols…see is still there…then go NYP…Cathay not open yet…no one…then reached 8.40 pm..use computer…print evaluation..give to teacher de room…below…door lock..slot it under loh…then go toilet…9.30 am…zzz..then went home…bath and prepare go work…

10.43 am reached…and work till 2 plus pm mother came find me…then later pass me lunch…shock…then…3.13 pm break till 3.44 pm…ai yah…one minute…sianz…then work till 4.45 pm then clean counters...then work till 6.40 pm…then later meet SW…then go take popcorn...but need pay…cause CCTV seeing…lols~~anyway…staff price =)…hmm…

Then go for squash…play play awhile then go home…lols…got train la…hmm…then sent her home and took 166 home…I slept…and overslept till interchange (First time sleep till interchange)…then take bus home…take wrong…73 see dao 76…go back interchange..then walk back…to another bus stop…take 268 home…then later go home le..lift spoil…wa lao ehs…sianz…come back pack house till now, in the end the other lift…like this loh…and o ya…things happen in the bus…when I and SW…lols…sianz…I no work tomorrow..Ian like pian wo…double pay flies…ok la…think that is all..bb nites~

No comments: