Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wednesday...

Don't have impression I did not post on wednesday...lols...think no internet then no post le loh...lols...then I think is first day of holidays...then work up at 11 plus am..SW called me..then I pack house till 3 pm plus...pack 3 and a half hours...then cook for sister eat lunch...she still can complain..say what porridge too soggy...then what egg got burnt smell..by the way...egg is mother bring back from school de..

Got things eat still complain...lols...handphone bill cut off all that...cannot sms and call le..haix...lost contact to the world le loh...lols...zai....anyway...later Ian call me say I got work...6.15 pm then call...lols...6 o clock he say the work..but I Sunday see no work ma..then later go work at 7 pm...see the deployment book..really name change to me...haix...then work till night and taxi home le...company pay de...then dinner and sleep at 5 pm siahs...lols...done~~

No comments: