Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday and Friday....

Hmm, let's talk about Thursday first woke up at 7.38am ...then sleep...then 9.18 am woke up...hahas! SW called me...lols...hmm...then prepare and go school...then chong project...wa...very hectic..Keith last minute change my points...cause he say my points wrong...then I need to redo PowerPoint slides...and I need to put in my own slides...then after that go printing shop print...then go upstairs..11.31 am..late by 11 minutes...but hor...the other group haven't present finish...lols..

Then in the end we 11.50 am then present..half an hour late...over was ok...PowerPoint hang last minute...lols...cause of com lag...then I was presenting...and is the points Keith change de..heng I got read through and remember 2 points...then say le the rest of the points came out...hmm...then ok loh...after that called SW and go Mac's find her...then she lesson from 1 to 3...so I go library use computer....hahas!

Then later pei her to my house there de 166 bus stop...then I go home...lols...she went home..and I use computer till 5 plus pm and go prepare...6.30 meet her my house de bus stop...then go for squash at 7 pm...lols...ran 2.4 km...lols...warm up...then play loh...train..then sent her home...hmm...12 am reach home...bei mother said awhile...say what next time 12 plus come back...then no need buy bus pass...I also never use her money....lols...bus concession I mean...then dinner also nothing much too eat..anyhow kap food...lols....

Hmm...woke up at 8.46 am today...then want go pack mother room...then sleep on mother de bed...then 9.40 plus then wake up...SW called...hahas! Thx arh! Hmm...then prepare and go school...reached 11 am...then do project till 1.30 pm...SW came at 1 pm...hahas! Then go break from 1.30 pm till 3 pm...then Keith 1.30 pm went home...then 3 pm continue work till 4 pm...then they all go le..5 plus pm then I go...lols...

O ya...before that in the morning...one manager call me from Cathay say you know you working right? I say...ya...but I got project do...then he say Ian (another manager) got tell you right? I say ya...but I got project do...hmm..then he kap my phone...ok..back to then...morning go school saw WJ and chatted awhile...ok...back to 5 plus pm...

Went SW house...then reach at 7 pm...lols...peak hour sure is slow...hahas! Then now 8.46 pm...hmm...ok...then going home soon bahs...lols...ok la...think that is all le...B ~~

No comments: