Sunday, May 09, 2010

SAT..lols..

Slept at around 2 am...woke up by SW at around 6.18 am and she ask me do speech le ma? LOL~~Haven't...then hang off and I do from 6.30 am do till 7.40 am...lols...XIN LI HUA ok? I means words that come from the bottom of the heart...hmm...then prepare till 8.40 am and then wear clothes and went to church...

Helped PA awhile...reached 9.30 pm though...can help abit...hahas! Then sabbath school...then finish le went main church...lols...then later talk about gratitude to parents..mother cried...very emotional de ma...hmm...then sermon and then finish le go find family...lol..then grandmother like jealous cause I never talk about her when I at stage...lols...

Hmm...then so nervous when talk..then lunch at Wee Nam Kee...Jon qing me and Tim thanks JON! Wahahas! Then play true and there...Dare so fearful...lols...then pathfinder..we have loads of fun when playing true or dare...hahas! Then pf lr jiu go back find family...sister card lost..hope can find...haix...Mother balme me for lending card form sister...Cause if I don't lend..card will be in her wallet...

Hmm...then go eat Swensen's...lols...then quite full and I gain 1.5 kg recenttly...lols...hahas! Then go back pack house and find then blogging le...ok la...that is all le...after pack....going sleep le...B~~~

No comments: