Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday...

Slept till 11 am this morning...from 2 am? Then stone in bed till like 11.35 am..then do things till 12.17 pm..Keith called...say you at where? I say at home..I say you know today meet what time? He say...orh...12.30 pm...I say I dunno...lols...then in the end prepare and went there at 1.17 pm..ask him where he is...I was at B513 there....then he said he at library...so I went to find him...

Then later I reached le..he called...I say where you? He say he at B513 there...so I walked back...lols...win le loh...nvm...then do project till 4.30 pm...Zi yao and Ru yi also just reach...Ain reach 5 minutes later then them...3 hours...then SW came at 2 plus pm...one hour after we doing project...then later I and SW go find Hong Ming..talked awhile..about personal selling things...hahas!

Then later 5 plus pm go home there...called grandmother then mother...then went back take things and go grandmother de house..SW is with me...then later I make bread...mother say why need 2? I say cause plastic bag can only contain one bread? LOL~~she say I was not born on the first day...-.-...then I say orh...then later go downstairs le..buy Water Chestnut drink and then go bus stop...

While waiting..Keith smsed say he need this file...so I chiong back home sent him file..after that go grandmother de house...7 plus pm le...then sent her home and went back and reached 10 pm...hahas! Then discuss project...pack house and bath...going eat dinner soon...lols...last day if school tomorrow...JY all!!! Hahas! XD

No comments: