Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday liaos...lols...another week...5 weeks le...

YUP...5 weeks already (Week 4 of school for her and week 3 of school for me)..fast...woke up at 10 am...than pack here a little slack a little 11 am start prepare and go of at 11.30 am then reach school at 12 pm...hmm...waited for SW to end lesson...after that go Koufu eat lunch...till 1 plus pm...o ya...before go library...do some bursary thing...lols...after lunch then buy drink...then saw Eddy...after that see dao Nicole, Ziyao, Celeste...after that see dao Hong Ming and Eddy again...

Then later sent her to lecture...then go B503...then stay there...talk and LOL with new classmates...lols...after that go for lesson...from 3 pm till 4.20 pm...then test...4.40 pm people go le...80% of class gone...5.20 pm test end...left me and a guy...I actually...4.40 pm can go...but I slack and 5.20 pm go...lols...then go find SW...then slack from 5.40 pm till 9.10 pm...then went home...

After that go back pack house...and then quarrel with mother...say what sister say to her she no listen to me...cause I no listen to mother..zzz...then quarrel...then bath...then dinner~~

No comments: