Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday =)

Long time no do afternoon post le...lols...woke up at 6.20 am today...SW called...then later want meet my house de bus stop at 7.30 am but she miss dao bus so we meet at YCK MRT 7.50 am meet dao...got food from her...thanks arh! Hahas! Then later sent her to class and go for ICA...paper still ok...think is easier than customer service but a lot things more to study then Customer Service...then I and and Keith prepare for our things changed...

Then I saw him take out clothes from don't know where...so I asked loh...he say in his car....I shock...lols...his mother de...wa...envy loh...one year older than have le...hahas! Anyway...be happy of what we have...not sad of what we don't have...hmm...then later go for presentation...not even rehearse for a time...then go there...teacher say wa...dress not bad uh...then start skit...

Quite funny...lols...then teacher laugh...lols...after that teacher say ok...present one scene can le...lols...zai loh...heng Keith help...thanks uh! Then I bring things also no use dao...but nvm la..his presentation is really better ma...then later he sent me home...just now before start I say sent fun fun made...lols...he really sent...go school less than 3 hours then go home le...lols...

After that go home eat the bread...hahas! Then go for squash...go find her...hahas! Hmm...then think that is all le...night come back...pack house bath...and dinner~~o ya...before go home go Bishan Park...some thing happen...horror~~hahas!

No comments: