Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 consecutive days...

Yup...woke up at 9.30 am...for friday...haix...I am late...but nvm...then prepare and father fetch me to work and I punch in at 10.15 pm...and then it was so called last day...cause I don't know when I work again...cause school is starting in 2 days? then I work till 6 pm....o ya...no shortage..and excess...hahas...and Tim come watch movie...scared dao me also...hahas! Hmm...then break tim go find him...lols...he watch with girl O.o...hahas! Friends only la...XD

Hmm...then 7 pm finish work....go Bishan meet poly de clique till 9 pm plus...hahas...then Hong Ming 7.30 pm came...hahas! then later 9 plus pm they go le..then I and Sok Wai shop till 11 pm and go...ate Breadtalk meal set....nice siahs.....then later sent her back and things happen and I gohome..12.45 am reached pack house till 1.45 am...then bath all tha...2 am le...sleep...too tired...never prepare for next day de lesson study...

Then today Sok wai wake me up at 6.30 am...hmm...then thought can early go church but too tired...then sleep dao 9.30 am...haix...then late le...and I got song service...then in the end also no practice....go there no teach lesson study...haix...then go sing...also no sound de... then later sing ending de got sound but like got people say I break voice...haix...heard the sermon today...hahas! Hmm...then go lunch...then meeting for ushering for next Saturday night...

After that slack awhile....then Pathfinder meeting...then after that go out...then later go home after 2 hours...then things happen...so sad now...when it can be solved...I really realise my mistakes le...please forgive me...

No comments: