Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday le loh..

LOL~woke up at 8 am today...now very tired..lols...very frustrated also...don't know why...lols...then 10 am prepare...lols...make bread for Sok Wai also...then father made 4 slices for me...I ate 2...the other I combine with other 2 slices left...lols...then father say ehs? No bread le? Then I say uh....and he say u eat 6 slice arh? I say nothing...lols...

Then later went to school find her...then bought her cup corn...hahas! After that go some class on air-con...sitting alone waiting...then later she finish class le we go outside then eat the bread I made and cup corn...then took a photo...then...she changed to sports wear and go sports hall helped..then 1 pm she went for lesson till 3 pm...after that go Mac's eat...

After that go sports hall...help out...o ya...before go eat...play squash match with Wilson who trained me and then rest...then play with Cheng Hui...then helped till 6 pm...then go for squash training till 9 pm then go home le...hahas...SW accompany...hmm...think that is all...o ya...go back house...pack a little then no going dinner...12.36 am...lols...die la...so late eat....fei lo~~~

No comments: