Monday, April 12, 2010

WAhahas!

Today arh...hmm....woke up at 7.45 am..sianz...slept at 4 am...hahas...tired..but thanks to Sok Wai...Zi Le and mother...who called me...lols...I got 52 missed calls...wow....(sw: Around 40 to 43) (Zi Le: Around 8 to 9)...wow....mother call le I woke up le but thanks anyway...especially Sok Wai...tired le called 46 minutes straight...really feel guilty...Sorry hor!!...really cannot hear...will make up...XD...

Hmm...then go work...although I 9.01 am punch in..I was the first one to reach...then do opening...lols...today boss come....hahas...then I 11 plus need go break le..only 2 hours...lols...then go break...work till 5 pm...the 6 pm...go le...punch out all that...but Sw in the end did not come find me...hahas! But nvm la...she tired ma...hmm...then meet Zi Le pei her awhile...since she want eat dinner...

Ok...then now going back...mother did ot say much though...I doubt she had let the matter rest...lols...anyway...hope she don't nag...sister are going to her own bad ways how? House is getting messier...lols...cannot!! Ok la...must try stop her...hmmm...the come back pack...bath and dinner...ok...think that is all le...BB~~

No comments: