Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today....

Hmm...slept at around 3 am...then later woke up at 6 am...lol...then never sleep dao..do housework till 8 am...then slack around till 8.40 am and go prepare till 9 am...and went to work...punch in at 9.44 am...LOL~~Every time also around this timing...hair was somehow caught again...lols...maybe week end cut? I dunno....

Then work till 3.14 pm...and break...then 3.44 pm continue work till 6 pm...close counter...then 6.57 pm punch out...just nice again...earn 4 k plus tonight...wahahas! Hmm...today operation manger came...wa...fierce ones...hahas...o ya...met some customers...scared dao me...I say please rate my service thank you...and She (He is a male)...you smile to me I give u excellent...lols...he rate le than tell me smile...zzz...I give a zzz....and super fake de...lols...

Then after that...meet Zi Le awhile...since she say she came to AMK...then...chiong back...home...take laptop and cable cause forget take plug adapter for I phone...only take cable...then rehearsal at Sadacc...lols...then chiong to Novena square meet Sok Wai...then dinner...then walk walk and go home le...hahas! Ok...think that is all le..B~~~

No comments: