Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday..quite bad ;(

Halo everyone...having a good day? Haix...woke up at 8 am then prepare till 9 plus am and 9.30 am go le...to Church and reached around 10 am...again I was a back up for song service but I did not go for practice...LOL~...after that sabbath school...then go church sermon and then lunch...after that talk at there and slack...Then till 2.50 pm Thomas call us to go SDACC..in the end...we did not go cause van was too full...ended talking in the main church..

Then later move to mother's room....o ya...we went to united square to walk around and then eat snacks...did not eat though...then later...night got the...Pastor Norman Tu talk...then invited SW...was suppose to be usher..but was excused to accompany her...then...later Diane (my aunt) came to see SW...after that go see mother..okok...then later did not accompany much of the time...(Hope you got learnt a valuable lesson from the talk)...hahas!

After that jiu go home...haix..feel so pressure...then later go msn...waited...but then fell asleep...haix,,,then don't know who type a line or what which I think I won't type de...haix...and then...I think is mother...don't know lehs...then SW offline as I did not reply her...SORRY!! I really tired out le..give me a call next time...hahas!

No comments: