Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Once again...ya...once again...

Why I repeat the title? LOL...cause today 2 great things happen once again...lols...slept at 4 am...then woke up at 10 am...then do some things and slept at 11 am...2 pm woke up...lols...haix...then later I ate lunch...then use computer...than today actually want go out...Sok Wai call me...say she not eating at home...so I say want eat outside? She say ya...cause her friend ask her...but like far so no want go ma...

So I say go some places and she no want...later we decided on esplanade...haix...in the end...we agree timing and she go prepare le...I want go bath...father ask me got anything...problems? I say...ya...he say what...I say want go out...he say uh? Today mother sick...need take care...I need go work...haix...so I was so dissapointed...zzz...History repeated....last time also like that...

Called Sok Wai and apologise...hmm...hope this won't happen again...sibei sianz one...so you all know le hor? LOL...2 "once again"...first...I did not go out for the 2nd time in hols...second...I was told not to go out...sianz...anyway...after that bath and dinner...now blogging...ok...that is all...tomorrow squash...and I was planned to work...think I go work le...haix...B~~

No comments: