Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOL~~

After so many months and days...finally one day did not post le..I also don't know why...maybe too tired le...hahas! Woke up at 7 am...thanks SW for wake me up...hahas! After that pack house till 7.40 plus am and then prepare for school till 8 am plus and then went off le...reached at 8.45 am...lols...door is locked...people are waiting outside..

so I went to the next classroom and sit down...no people ma..hahas! After that opposite de lecturer open the door and then I want go in...then hor...door closed...so I went the other door lo...lol...then locked and one of the classmates open it for me..thanks! Don't know what is your name though...

Then lesson till 11.30 am and then later want go out le...saw YP and JJ...hahas! Long time no see them le...lols...hmm...then YP say I look fitter...I think is the shirt bah...hahas...then later meet SW at shopping arcade there...then go North Canteen find Eddy and Ken Siew...after that sent her to lesson...then saw Nicole and then saw Ming Yuan...hmm...then saw Daryle...lols...after that go library and waited for SW till 4 pm...then we meet and went south canteen and ate till 5.30 pm..

South Canteen change a lot...I think is better now...more spacious and...better environment...hahas...then later go sports hall there...changed and played squash...she got fever...on and of...after squash she ok le...hahas...sweat le ma...hmm...then 8 pm plus go home le loh....and I packed house...and then...bath and dinner...hmm...sister still not listening to what I said on Monday...hmm...

After that somehow I don't know I just sleep on the bed...KO...lols...did nothing much...woke up at 6.15 am today and called SW...to wake her up and i slept till 9 am...then slept gain and 11 am I woke up and do housework...hmm...12 pm le...then 12.30 pm le...later meeting her at 1.30 pm...hmm...preapring...then later maybe go out and I think that is all le bahs...come back pack bath and sleep...lols....bb~~

No comments: