Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday~~~

Wow...woke up at 10 am slept at 4 am...tired...*YAWN*...hmm...today watch TV awhile...lie on bed...then later askd Sok Wai go out...meet at 3 pm...then later 4 pm meet dao le...talk till 5.30 pm...loads of thigns happen just withing a day...good or bad...hmm...anyway...problem is sloved...but not sure if its complete or not...

Trust is a really impotant thing...is easy to lose but is difficult to gain...regretted losing some of it...now is hard to get it back but I will do my very best to get it...and I regretted doing those things and now I really learnt my lesson...hmm...ya...then sent her home...and went back grandma house then go back home..after dinner...

Then later bath and do housework...wa...tomorrow first day of school so fast! Haven even njoy my holidays...sianz...TEP>>><<<...I really wish I could study first...lols...ok la...I think I go le...BB~~

No comments: