Sunday, April 04, 2010

LONG LONG LONG...

How long...very long story...lols..start from Thursday bahs...actually want go watch COTT ma...but in the never watch le...cause I found a slot to work...called 4 person...then 4th person give me work...then I 4.40 pm reached work place...then later secretary ask me you today work arh? I say ya...replacing vincent...lols...then they say Vincent call you ask you replace him? I kept silent...they ask again...my heart was like no...I call him and ask him to let me work...

Then later....manager ask his friend to call Vincent...then in the end...Vincent told his friend he is tired...then manager talk to him...Vincent say the truth...and I was scolded...then she say...different story....he ask you replace him and you say you want work tell him don't want work...then I say ya...and then he say next time must sms her...lols...blur...Then later go work loh....

So many people can...1600 plus watching the COTT...Clash Of the Titians...lols...almost every slots full house...lols...then later I almost short...in the end no short...learnt lessons again...haix....then later company taxi take us home...lols...night le...then bath and orh orh le...lols...Then Friday...woke up at 1.15 pm....then actually want meet Weiting for lunch...but int eh end never le...3 pm for choir practice...lols...I reached there 3.45 pm...lols...then practice till 7 pm then Wai Chong sent me home...lols...

After that watch tv...then dinner...then later no use much com and sleep le...lols..today thanks Sw for calling me up...7 plus am...lols...did not late for church...prepare till 8.20 am...then later 9 am went out house...waited for Zi Le come...then we went church...lols...then 9.50 am reached..then sabbath school...after that sermon...lols..not concentrating cause playing Jon de full version game...

After that lunch...then go Bishan...pei Jon buy clothes then go his house...after that 5 pm went back for practice...then 6 pm dinner...lols....after that change and concert...took quite a lot of photos...lols...then later go with Zi Le and Evangeline, at Toa Payoh walk walk (Things happen)...lols...think spell wrongly...hmm...then later went home...bath and dinner....done...lols...

No comments: