Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally one day....

LOL~Finally got one day I stayed at home and did not go out after 4 weeks and 2 days of holidays...lols...haix...was not planned to work for this week...so sad when I heard this...this week I was only planned to work for one day...Monday...yesterday is replace de...haix...really sianz...I know I late....that's why like this...

Punctuality is really like trust...how great your punctuality is how much your boss trust you...even late for a minute is late...I always tell myself not to be late...this time is going to be a true one...regardless of work or what ever...besides...being early is better than late...lols...ok...that's all....

Today woke up at 12.45 pm....lols..then slack on the bed...then do housework...then go back bed lie...then father went out to fetch sister...then later play hp games...sister also want play...so I eat le...wash those dishes from 3 pm till 4 pm...sister played from 3 pm till 3.40 pm...I initially let her play 10 minutes only...lols...wanted to see if she can stopped...opps...she can't...nvm...

Then later use computer...then bath and dinner...then watch Tv...now using computer again...then blog loh...tomorrow Clash Of The Titans is out...lols...going to watch...lols...hmm....think have...ok...that is all...

No comments: