Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday le...

Wa lao...this week so fast la...buay dahan...3rd week is going to be over...today woke up 8.48 am...mother called...then she say wake up liao a? I say ya...and hang off...she stay at aunt house ma..then I went back sleep...heng 8.59 am Hwee Leng called...thanks...to both of you...lols...then I go prepare...10 am father came back and cooked rotiprata for me...lols...then I go take lift and went down...then eat finish le...one piece only ma...

Hmm...go toilet changed when reached AMK hub...then start 3D work...lols...so many people almost full house...How to train a dragon not bad...hahas...see some parts of it...after that break le...then continue do...7 pm stopped le...go changed and then go back le...lols...then go back bath...cook part of dinner...cause father only cooked for me...I cooked for mum and sister...lols...Then like this loh...then watch Tv and use computer...tomorrow do backup...lols...ok...BB~~~

No comments: