Wednesday, March 03, 2010

2nd day of work...

Hahas! Today 2nd day of work...lols...hmm, woke up at 9.30 am...then snooze the alarm clock till 10 am...then woke up and do housework till 10.42 am...then go bath...then come out...wax my hair...lols...heng doesn't look as jia lat as I expected...hmm...later went to mother de school take bank book from her...lols...yesterday ask her take and give me never...today then go take from her loh..

Take le chiong to work and punch card...then need put name tag properly..sign a what deployment book...hahas...then start work from 12 pm to 3.40 pm...training, hmm...with another person...then later with another one...after break...lols...I go the food court buy loh...Yong Tau Foo...I thought 7 pieces $3, but then later charge le I thought $3.70, but ended up is $4...haix...cause is 6 piece $3...lols..

Go back eat le and work till 6 pm...lols..found out I train with like 4 person...2 more is like train me awhile de...lols...then train le want go home le...got a small argue...haix...then a smaller rank than manager but higher than me de...I think...and he told me cut hair...Manager also no say thing le..later she also see me say cannot see my ear..I say I put wax and she also say nothing le...

After that I asked about uniform...she say...when I got potential...plus...I say I only learn about tickets...then she say enough le...lols...then later my trainer...count money short of $10...haix...don't know is me or whats...sianz...haix...then I heard one more thing...say what tomorrow is I do all my trainer just look at me...lols...sianz...stress liaos...Then go home bath and do housework than dinner...o ya...I even saw a classmate fo mine come for interview...hahas! Ok la...think that's all le...BB~~

No comments: