Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long time no post le loh...

Hahas...really long time no post le...4 or 5 days le...cause I went camp ma...from Saturday to Sunday...start from Friday bah...came back from work...7 pm plus then bath and do housework I think...since is quite long ago...then prepare for the next day...camping staffs...and next day need to teach ma...then I only remember this for Friday...

Saturday...woke up at 7.40 am...prepare till 8.45 am and go wait for taxi le...with sister...wait for aunt...then we go church together...then later reach le...teach and discuss the topic for sabbath school then hear sermon...not concentrating very much...lols...then later practice choir then lunch and practice again...after that slack here and there then ready for spark camp...girls make sandwich and boys carry mattress to girls and guys room...

Then later 5 pm..we start go in the youth room...then we have bonding activities and know each other...after that we dinner...and then we have session 1...sessions in this camps are talk...christian de talk...talk about values...life...then prepare for item for net day talent night...after that go buy MacDonald's for supper...Derek long bang me, Ting and Tim...go...then come back....then night le...brush teeth, bath and sleep....I was the group leader for this group...haix...pressure...

Then woke up next day...wa...hair sibei nice...spike up...natural ones...someone say wa...cool...lols...I think is ok though...hahas! Just don't suit my style...hmm...then devotion..I did not prepare...cause I did not get any instructions...haix, so in the end discuss together...then breakfast...session 2...and later sports day...we play tug-o-war...starting dunno how play....so first match lose...

Then 2nd and 3rd match win...wa...quite hard uh...then later play helium stick...then win 1st match 2nd draw...then play what squeeze de...then win...then play hula hoop de...must pass through each other but cannot use hand except for the first person....good work guys! and girls...lols!! Then we got 1st place...yay! Then get tibits as prizes...lols...then lunch...then water games...and is raining...

So we stopped and play..later rain continue play...wa...all wet...then clean up and dinner...then prepare for talent night...again great work my team! Tim was a soloist and I can admit he sang quite good...hahas! Then talent night over and session 3 starts...then thon le...LOL~~till 3 am...hmmm...next day breakfast....and no devotion...haix...then I go read for so long...lols...nvm...lols...then pack up and do bonding activities...

And want to thank all group mates who help me...think I did not do much lehs...haix...thanks Tim and ting help me...er...after that went home...wa...so many cupboards and all that...then no go out with Hwee Leng...then she say Tuesday...in the end I went out with Jia Feng, Jun Jie (Secondary School de), Prem...played basketball and badminton...now lose them le...lols...15 - 10...for both...last time win ma..now I play squash le...they got keep training for badminton ma...nvm...just a game...

Then later kana scold by father say why I go out...need help for the cupboard ma...then later went back...he angry...say you tell manager don't do night already...I say haven't, he then say why haven't? When you want tell? I say tomorrow...he say you need me tell ma??!!! Then I say no need...bath le come out help a bit...later father ok le..say ok loh...work one day can le...for night...then schooling? I say dunno...he say one or two days loh...then I say ok....hmm...then dinner....and use computer and sleep le..

Hmm...woke up this morning at 8 am...sianz...why I go sleep...10 am woke up...die...Melsha called said...Seng Yong you know you today work? I say I know...she say 10 am you know? I say I know...I now coming...so I go prepare and went...hmm...11 am reached...6 pm then go...actually 5 pm de ma...haix...but don;t know will count how many hours...

Today also never go out with Hwee Leng....she say...why you so long haven't reached...haix...I counting money...T.T...anyway...tomorrow maybe going out le...see loh..then work till 1 am...hahas! Then went back...o ya...then father come see me during break...finish work come find me again...play arcade with sister...then went back...pack little things and bath...then dinner...watch television...ok...hahas! That is all...wahahahas!

No comments: