Monday, March 08, 2010

My first 8 hour day...lols...

Yup...first day doing 8 hours...from 10 am to 6 pm...still ok bahs...learning new things each day...lols...2nd day running own counter...hmm...4 th day of job...then today woke up at 7.30 am...then later do small business and sleep till 9 am...lols...10 am work..faster chiong...lols. Then reached there around 10 am..put name tag and count money and start counter...

Then woke till 2.20 am...break till 2.50 am...bought chicken chop noodle...lols...then manager did not talk about my hair...hahas! But this morning...always kana her "scold"...so called la...say what I cannot la...some new comers better than me...haix...then break, she ask me who let me break..I say the who wear black shirt de...she say who let you break also don't know. Haix...learnt a lesson...lols...know people names...lols...

Then later eat le...run counter again...today meet dao 2 customers...haix...one ask me popcorn prices...don't know jia lat...rated me 3...but today more 1 and less 2...hahas! I think they are like mystery shoppers...those who test you...see if you pass or fail...hmm...o ya...saw Wei Jie finally...lols..he wokr 6 om today siahs...but he 2 pm come...and need work till 11 pm...so late...lols...

Then later count money got excess $20...don't know lehs...I is short of $10 or excess $20...hmmm strange....is complicated....anyway...today want go home le...help Wj awhile...hahas! Then take one bottle of F and N grape home...using water bottle...lols...can take bah...see trainers also take...they say can le...but food cannot...lols...then 6 pm end work ma...I 7.30 pm then go home...cause test T-shirt and pants...starting she take L so I say take M...

Then later she asked me pants what size...I say 30...lols...then later she take 32 and later say I want 30...changed le...I go try...ok la...but I got 2 red polos...haix...people got diff de lehs...but never mind la...2 red loh...and I got 3 days off from Monday t Friday siahs...Saturday and Sunday also off lehs...haix...why so many off...see if can ask wj if he want rest...then I replace him...then went home...bath and dinner...hahas! Think that is all for today de loh...BB~~

No comments: