Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday...

Today woke up at 9.09 am...mother called...heng...then I prepare till 9.39 am and went to work liaos...lols....10.04 am punch in...haix....then later work till 2.54 pm...then break till 3.25 pm and work till 7.04 pm...lols...including counting money...sian la...short of $10....this time I really don't know how it short 10...cash does not tally...either I give 2 $10 instead of 1....or during break the person take over me...short...haix....

Then he say ma...he run my counter...cause his one popcorn only...zzz...then my one is both ticket and popcorn...haix...but actually all counter can sell tickets...just that for customer sake...zzz...say what popcorn only then they will not buy...so I let him take over loh...anyway...today just took my pay slip...but no use...wait for next pay bah...hahas! Pay 10 dollars for SHORTAGE....Top - Up card...$10...

After I punch-out then go change...then go meet SW...we go orchard...eat dinner, walk walk...talk...took few photos...then later sent her home...lols...then went home...12.45 am then reach home...hahas! Don't know how many person will read this paragraph...lols...hmmm...go back...pack a little...bath...still finding food...so hungry...hahas! Think later eat liaos....hahas!

No comments: