Monday, March 08, 2010

Previous and Now post...

Previous post is nothing post...now post is a lot of things...lols...talk about Saturday first bah...yesterday woke up at 7.45 am woke up...then prepare till 8.35 am...go bus stop wait for Aunt with sister cause take taxi ma...and before I went out, I clean my laptop de keyboard...accidentally make the space bar come out...now sot sot one...sometimes...cannot space dao words...

Then went church...only go there sing songs...then later go prepare for pathfinder day le...never go for sabbath school. Then later pathfinder day do the offering and the skit thing...the whole pathfinder day covers the whole service for the day. Then later Pastor Foo ask me take one thing for him...lols...then I after skit go to the room rest and chat with tim le...forget...

Then later lunch...hmm...after the pathfinder day...and then choir practice...soon...rest awhile and then go night hike le...8 km...I think...then half way through mother went back church...and sister also...cause her things at pathfinder room...need wait us come back...then we continue...lols...some things happen...and...is so dark there can...but then out eyes need to adapt to it and we really can see le...

After that go to the prata house...eat a little bit...hmm...then went back...find mother...cannot find...things also take le...lols...then later uncle Ivan want go le..then I joke joke de say wa...never fetch me home..and he say come bah...lols...then sent me to grandmother house...cause going there...reach le...uncle open door...say you reached le..mother still at church and I was like uh?? Then later called mother...haix...gate closed and locked le...

She has to stay there for one night with sister...she really at the room arh...light also off..we had some arguments...she say she wait for me...but then think about it...is because of the things can? She take le why no one go home...haix...then come blame me...they should not go on the hike in the first place...and took my laptop...then I cannot blog....

So I stay at grandma house, then no eat le...cause I was too tired...and did not felt hungry and fell asleep around 2 am? Hmm...today 11 am woke up...Eddy called...asked me about meet de timing...so I told him I cannot reached at 2 pm lehs...he say try loh..cause want meet together with Sok Wai at 1 pm ma...at raffles place...or city hall? Then later I eat finish lunch at 12 plus pm...and eat very fast speed...

Then go cut hair...1 plus pm...chiong home 2 plus pm and bath...at grandma house before I eat...I told Eddy, Wan Hong and Jun Jie to meet at 3 pm...lol...cannot la...2 pm...I, Eddy ans Sok Wai need meet..in the end 2 pm Sok Wai sms...say 2.30 pm...later 2.25 pm she sms again say she walking to MRT...lols...I still at home...want go le...haix...haven't wear clothes...then told her le...she say I am going to be very late...sianz...

Really cannot make it...then in the end meet Eddy at city hall...we meet at 3.30 pm...then just nice and go city hall MRT...lols...then take to tampines...lols...then reached at 4 pm...when first met JJ and SW...was like...haix...don't know how say...jialat loh...kana put salt on wound by JJ...lols...suan le...later go eat le...then buy present for Hong Ming...hmmm....then shop around...o ya...Wan Hong go first after buying present...then Eddy go after we go Yamaha there...JJ test guitar...lols...Eddy also test...but he need rush for lesson...Wan Hong rush for family dinner...

Then after that buy bread and JJ and Sw eat..I bring home share...lols...buy le...thought can eat...but think dao family...so buy 6 flavours go home share...then eat le went home...took MRT...with SW...talk talk loh...haix...but whole day did not took dao photos...and after today de experience...I learned the consequences for being late...

so next time I won't late le...will try...my best...wahahas! Ok...I know is long and is rather difficult to survived till here...lols...anyway...if you can...survive till and here...and read the whole thing...I think you really got a really good patient...lols...and tomorrow I working 10 - 6 am...finally 8 hours..lols..counter 5...hahas! And came home around 10 pm...then bath and eat dinner...hmm...hope my hair they all say got difference and nicer...hahas! Even mother also say...

Wehn I came home also...sister say I cut hair? LOL..nice...hmm...although one month cut le...but is ok...hahas! Then tomorrow go work hope manager wont say anything bah...hmm, I even cut my fringe like 50%...lols...side burn by 1/3...lols...ok la...think that's is all le...bb!!

No comments: