Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday loh~~~

Wa...today woke up at 9 am...hmm....then later 9.30 am Hong Ming called....lols...o ya...father came back at 9 am...and asked I holiday le? I say ya...then later talked to Hong Ming from 9.30 am to 9.45 am...and then go prepare...and father went out..later 10 am come back pass me a packet of noodle for breakfast...got 2 wings...hahas! No drums de....hmm...then eat le and prepare and go AMK hub from 10.45 am...reached 11 am...interview till 11.20 am...then went back and reached at 11.45 am...lols...1 hour only...

During the interview...ask me...I want work how long for holidays? I say orh...once a week? I mis-heard thought she asked if after holidays want work how many times...then later I replied her again as she repeat her her question...I say everyday? She say may not have so many slots...then once a week she say not enough even after school holidays...so she say twice...I say ok...

Then later she asked...so when you want start the training? I say today...then she say 4 pm? Then I err...cause want go GYM...then later she say 6 pm...Then she added why don't tomorrow 12 pm? I say ok....so tomorrow...o ya...she also talked about the policy & consequences...say what hair cannot too long...if count wrong money at cashier...need pay out from own pocket...lols...then later went back...

Started using computer till 3 pm plus and prepare to go GYM....chat with Ming Yuan also coz later going GYM with him ma...then 4 pm we meet and go GYM from 4.16 pm to 6.29 pm..then he bath and went home...do like 11 types of work out...tired le...then went back and bath...watch TV dinner...lols..one day...no more....lols..tomorrow need go work liaos...training start...12 pm...hmm....ok la...JY me and all Bkians and All secondary School de friends...wahahas!

No comments: