Monday, March 29, 2010

5th week of work...

LOLS....yup...is the fifth week of work...time is really going fast...today woke up at 10.20 plus am...actually won't late for work...kns...I lazy to wake then sleep till 11 am...then prepare and chiong there...12.05 pm reached...but the punch hole de machine is 3 minutes latr so become 12.08 pm punch in...haix...tomorrow I wish I am not late...hahas!

Then later do work from 12 pm till 3.25 pm then go break till 3.55 pm and then work till 6.15 pm...then go punch out at 6.20 pm bahs...then later went home and reach around 7 pm...lols...then go home pack little bit only...sister still ok...quite obedient...hahas! Hope she is everyday like that...lols...then I won't nag loh...as promised to her...she don't mess...I don't nag...

After that dinner....then watch Tv...lols...I keep eating like won't full..but I feel full lehs...strange but I keep eating...lols...so funny ones...then using computer...fbing...now chatting...hahas! Hope tomorrow won't late bahs...hahas!

No comments: