Monday, March 29, 2010

The SS post!!

LOLs...don't know number what le...SS post post got a few le...in case you don't know what is SS...it stands for Saturday and Sunday...lols...woke up at 8.17 am...then slack in bed till 8.33 am...prepare till 9.10 am...went out of house and go to church...then later reached church le practice sing song for later special music...then later after singing songs...we perform special music...lols...some people say good...some say okok...some give other comments...lols...

Then later we go for lunch...cooked by mother...lols...not enough...haix...cook more ma...I eat not full lehs...LOL~~~used to it le...not full but satisfy...hahas! Then later practice for this week Saturday de one heart concert...then Pathfinder...after that went to grandmother de house...o ya...pathfinder when flag lowering...lols....sister say she come catch me...haix..regret running...my dress shoe jia lat le...still run..and fell down...twisted my big foot...zzz...and knees...hurt...zzz....

Then after that at grandmother house pack her hosue...bath...dinner...after that wash all the plates and clean the table and then watch my transformer the movie...at phone and then want sleep le...grandma pull me up ask me sleep properly...in the end watch finish le...then sleep...today woke up at 11 am bahs...then slack till 12 pm...lunch...

After that play with sister...lols...she la...every time play play play...then play hide and seek...she cannot find me 3 times at grandma house...3rd time grandma help her find me and find dao...I could find her every time...haha! Then I did not use computer whole day...must well don't bring...lols..then later I sleep like 2 hours till 8.50 am...then watch tv...then dinner...then went home pack awhile...bath now blogging...before that fbing...ok...think that is all le...o ya...got called from my colleagues 2 times..say I working 12 pm tomorrow...hahas! k...B~

No comments: