Friday, March 05, 2010

Off??

LOL...hi all....did not go work today...hair long ma...sianz...only one month must cut...zzz...no choice loh...who ask me do this job...anyway...woke up at 12.45 pm...father called told me fetch sister...sister release at 1 pm...then i do housework till 1.10 pm and go fetch sister...father called again and asked where are you? I say I going le...haven't fetch dao sister...he say ok...then 1.20 plus am fetch dao le...went home...

Reached home le...sister bath and I use computer...then later 4 plus pm eat lunch...then continue using till 6 plus pm near 7 pm and ate dinner at 7.30 pm...lols...eat le...8 pm show finish go church...on the way there...one person in bus keep burping so loudly...zzz...so disgusting...then rehearsal at church....finish le...went home...now using computer...tomorrow Pathfinder day le...lols...ok la...Nothing much also...b~~

No comments: