Friday, March 12, 2010

Hmm...

Really hor...everyday got first day de...Thursday 1st day run counter ma...Monday 1st day do 8 hours...Tuesday 1st day replace people...Wednesday first day go out with colleagues, today...1st day do night shift and closing...lols~~~tomorrow got first day ma...?? LOLS~~~woke up at 12.35 pm today...asking me want go watch movie ma...then later in the end I say no want...tired arh...and she hang off...

Later 12.48 pm she called again...say you want watch ma...I say no want...she say $6 only ma...ok...starting of cause is I think like waste money ma...but later I realise...I got to do somethings like housework...photos....applications in phone...haix...so sorry...never go...next time I go...hahas! If you see this...lols...then...later I do le and use computer till 4 pm and go prepare le...wax hair so mafan...zzz....

Then later go work...see Wei Jie and Jun Jie...in the end talk talk and go count "float" le...realise they watch little big solider in the end...3 plus till 5 pm...haix...never mind...then I work till 8 plus pm break...then buy bread and eat, shared with JJ and Wj...hahas! Then work till closing...first time close...learned things again...wash...and all that...today no short siahs...long story again...don't know why....some customer did not get back change...but...I balance in the end...or is it they need not get change want...heng I no give...hmmm...

Anyway...saw Yong Liang today...people talks about him...wonder....but generally he's a good person...today go watch movie...lols...half only...cops out...last show...then finish...see...then something drop...then later I don't care and walk till bus stop...then want call JJ ask him things...lols...realise my phone gone...so I ran back...heng Yong Liang still there...help me open gate...then heng found my phone...phew...go home...bath and today house still not that messy...heng...ok la...that's is all...BB~~

No comments: