Tuesday, March 02, 2010

1st day of work and first time working...lols...

Yup...first time work and today is the first day of work...after 2 months of N level holidays, 5 months of O level holidays and 2 months of semester 1 holiday for poly...9 months all no work...lols....Cinema cashier for today...went in...manager say your hair uh...tomorrow no want see it like this...lols...tomorrow put wax comb up le loh...lols~~~

Today woke up at 9 am by my alram clock from hand phone de...lols..then later prepare...do housework...then use computer and bath...11 am le..don't know what to tell father siahs...scared like he not allowed...later wear pants le...then he say, wa...go out arh...I say ya...then later he finding job ma...then later I say AMK hub got some ma...then I say...I also found one there...he say ya? I say ya...

Then later he asked work as what...I say cinema de loh...he say...o that...I know...and he say...oo...go loh...wa....so good...after so many months he finally set me free...then I say maybe I finding others cause $4 too lesss...than he say no need la...AMK hub so near plus no need take MRT...no need take the risks...lols...all that...then I just orh...but see loh...lols...then when go there told the counter say I am here for the training....then saw her...

She started saying about my hair...say tomorrow don't want see like that...think tomorrow need to use wax to let it stay...She say she not bring fussy, cause during work cannot adjust hair...then say polo Tee too long...lols...I only got one black polo tee...lols...later tell one guy named "Xing Fu" help me...lols...so funny ones...then go tuck in...which is much nicer...lols...then later read what documents...sign...punch card...all that...lols...then put name tag...very strict one....then need wear pants that have no pockets, company will give you but need to pay which is deducted from pay...

lols...then later one girl teach me...how to press the machines...wa....12.40 pm start all the way till 3.40 pm...break half an hour....that's when I realise my pay is even lesser...lols...$2 lesser...then later continue...did manage to surf a few customers...just that slower...and some even use what card...wa...more confusing...haix...then later 6 pm manager say I can go home le...YAWN...

Went back home....bath...dinner....all that loh...hmm...go back home also another house like that...before go out nice...come back house like kana robbed...lol...ok la...did managed to make some friends? I don't know...lols...ok...that's all...tomorrow will be more complicated...haven't learn how to let people buy the food...what button to touch...lols...okok..go le....bb~~

No comments: