Friday, March 26, 2010

Thursday liaos...

Wahahas! Today woke up at 12 pm I think...then use computer...lols..computer no off...hmm...then talk to Sw....then later use computer and then go down bread and sweet for sister...talk to her a while...tell her she eat never mind...but don't mess up house can? Then I say what I want to do then u can listen? You don't want me nag? Ok...I don't nag you don't mess up...and she promised me she won't...so I bought her a packet of impact...the sweet...

Went out...we start packing her bed...then later I bath and then ate lunch...took bus and MRT to Harbour Front...lols...meeting Sw at Vivo...then later she 4 pm reached...we meet 3.30 pm...heng no late...I 3.35 pm...lols...perhaps 5 minutes...hmm...then later go buy tickets...lols...I think Cathay is much better...first no see screen...second...cannot choose seats ones...lols...third...no promotions at there...no student price...zzz...only other outlets have...

Then later watch le...the what nodamae...hahas! Nice show...and this week 3rd time watch movie le...usually few months one time...this week one week 3 times...nice la...then later walk walk...buy bread...then take few photos...and then went home le....lols...then house really not messy...maybe little bit only...then I eat dinner...o ya...bath first...then now using computer...hope tomorrow not late...haix...JYJY for me...and I know 14 of my old class went to the new class...lols...~~~nice!!

No comments: