Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday...

O.o...I realise holidays getting near (Ending in less than a week so sad)...I stay at home days more...today stay at home whole day siahs...woke up at 1 pm...morning got wake up...pack pack only go back sleep le...today talked to father from 2.30 pm till 4 pm...lols...very long no talked le...for so long...hmmm...actually today want to go out with SW...but she today not free again...hahas! Nvm la...hmm...maybe tomorrow meeting le...

2 days le loh...lols...haix...sians...then today got big rain also...whole day stay at home also nothing much do...sister still can mess up even though I at home..zai ones...zzz...then I lunch...reading things...then bath and then dinner...today is just so simple and bored...and mother was like...haix...say what use death to threaten me...zzz...buay dahan her...

Maybe I should not post in Facebook in the first place...all this will not start in the first place and I won't so frustrated...but how long can I hide even so...hmm...k la...b~~

No comments: